Monday, February 24, 2020

Fedora with nVidia has Blank Display

If you're having problems with your display on your Fedora with nVidia graphics card, here's a good guide I've been using for years:

https://www.if-not-true-then-false.com/2015/fedora-nvidia-guide/



I had to revisit the site this morning as I got another blank screen after I did a system update. Still works on my Fedora 30 (yep, I'm running an older version of Fedora ;D)

Had to write this here so I will not need to search for it again when I decide to do a Fedora upgrade, or just another system update.

Cheers to If Not True Then False.

1 comment:

SSH : No matching host key type found. Their offer: ssh-rsa,ssh-dss

Got this while connecting to my mikrotik router via ssh   Unable to negotiate with <ip address> port <ssh port>: no matching hos...